Go to main navigation
2700 Corporate Drive, Suite 200, Birmingham, Alabama 35242
205-314-4874 205-314-4874

When you need professional, reputable immigration assistance in Alabama and the Southeast, contact the Gregory Law Firm, P.C., providing accessible and thorough legal representation to individuals, families and businesses needing help with immigration law.

The Gregory Law Firm works with people who want to come to the United States or stay once they’re already here. Attorney Steven Gregory assists clients with immigration and naturalization matters such as:

Non-immigrant visas (E-1, E-2, E-3, H-1B, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, P-1, P-3, R-1, TN, etc.); EB-5 Investor Visas
Family visas (H-4, K-1, K-3, L-2, etc.)
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
Adjustment of Status; family and employment based green cards

The Gregory Law Firm treats clients as family members. Steven Gregory cares about them and their needs and works diligently on their behalf. In return, clients honor the Gregory Law Firm with their trust and with their referrals of friends and family.

Fees for Immigration Matters

The website nolo.com advises potential immigration law clients regarding fees. See “How Expensive Is an Immigration Lawyer?”

The Gregory Law Firm offers immigration law clients choices with regard to fees. An hourly rate of $200 per hour is always available for any immigration law services. Some clients choose this option when they want to perform some of the work themselves; other clients may choose an hourly rate for full services.Most clients, however, will choose the flat fee billing method. These flat fees vary significantly according to each client’s situation. In most cases, you will be quoted a fee during your initial consultation. Flat fees are not refundable.

All legal fees, no matter the method of calculation, do not include USCIS filing fees, FedEx costs, examination fees, travel and lodging costs, if any, document fees, etc., which are paid in addition to the cost of legal services and must be paid in advance and in full.


**Note to all immigrants: Any person who is not a U.S. citizen (unless in A or G status) must report address changes within 10 days of moving. The report is made online at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) — Change of Address or by mail using Form AR-11. Here is a link to the page on the USCIS website.